Work With Us
Technical Stage Manager
We’re looking for a Technical Stage Manager to work on the tour of Land of Our Fathers. Starting with one week’s rehearsal from 5th October, then running at the Wales Millenium Centre and touring across Wales until 28 November. Then re-opening in England for a national tour from 23 Jan – 5 March.
Dates: 5th Oct – 28th Nov (Wales) & 23rd Jan – 5th Mar (England)
Fee: £390 pw
- To assist with the fit up and get out at each venue.
- To source any props needed for the show
- Responsible for the packing and unpacking of props for transit
- Mark up props tables for show
- To assist the DSM
- Help the cast with any quick changes.
- Organise the costumes and the cleaning/ maintence that may be needed.
- Desirable driving license (with experience driving minbuses & vans)
Please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com by Friday 28 August with interviews taking place the following week.
We are always looking for enthusiastic and personable volunteers to help staff our Box Office and Front of House. We ask for a small but regular commitment from our volunteers and in return we can offer you experience working in an exciting, welcoming and vibrant producing venue.
Email us your CV/some information about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘FOH Volunteer’ in the subject line.
We are currently re-vamping our Ambassador Scheme – please check back and follow us on facebook/twitter for opportunities to get involved.