£8 Adv. / £10 On The Door
RUNNING TIME: 90mins (with interval)
Seven writers, seven directors, seven short responses to The Art of Gaman:
• Tears Are A Luxury, by Marcus Bernard
• The Journey, by James Gourlay
• driving at night with the windows down (and the music on), by Georgia Green
• The Arrangement, by Sophie Morgan-Price
• Red Lotus, by Jennefer O’Garrow
• Life in the UK, by James Reynolds
• The Current, by Lindsey Rost
Previous participants include Andrew Thompson, the winner of our 2016 Playwrighting Award (In Event of Moone Disaster), Anna Jordan (Yen, Royal Exchange Manchester, Royal Court and Broadway), Stuart Slade (BU21, Theatre503 and West End), Chris Urch (Land of Our Fathers, Theatre503, West End and two national tours) and Vinay Patel (writer of the BAFTA award winning Murdered by My Father).
Writers are invited to create a short play in response to Dipika Guha’s The Art of Gaman. The seven best pieces will be selected and will be staged in our RWR show, which has become a much loved part of the theatre’s programme.
Marcus Bernard, James Gourlay, Georgia Green, Sophie Morgan-Price, Jennefer O'Garrow, James Reynolds, and Lindsey Rost are the selected writers for Rapid Write Response.
|Monday 22 October||Mon 22 Oct||19:30||Book Now|
There are currently no news articles for this show!