Seven writers, seven directors, seven short responses to Caterpillar.
• Flightless, by Marcus Bernard
• Chalk Horses Might Fly, by Simon Jaggers
• The Pink House, by Sharon Young
• I know you died so very very long ago but I still can’t hear your name without, by Georgia Green
• Collisions, by James Reynolds
• Community Spirit, by Oliver Purvis
• Papa, by Sid Sagar
Writers have been invited to create a short play in response to Alison Carr’s Caterpillar. The best seven pieces have been selected and will be staged in our RWR show, which has become a much loved part of the theatre’s programme.
Previous participants include Andrew Thompson, the winner of our 2016 Playwrighting Award (In Event of Moone Disaster), Anna Jordan (Yen, Royal Exchange Manchester, Royal Court & Broadway), Stuart Slade (BU21, Theatre503 & West End), Chris Urch (Land of Our Fathers, Theatre503, West End & 2 national tours) & Vinay Patel (writer of the BAFTA award winning Murdered by My Father)
Marcus Bernard, Georgia Green, Simon Jaggers, Oliver Purvis, James Reynolds, Sid Sagar, and Sharon Young have written the seven scripts for Rapid Write Response.
There are currently no news articles for this show!