Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all bookings processed by staff and volunteers of Theatre503 (we) and to bookings made online by the Customer (you; the Audience Member).
- Production / Performance Information
- For productions that are not produced by Theatre503, we act only as a ticket agent for the company concerned (the Producers). We endeavour to give the Customer accurate performance information as provided by the Producers (including, but not limited to, running times, cast and creative information, and scene content that may affect the Customer’s decision to view the performance) but we may not know if this information is incomplete, incorrect or out of date.
- Theatre503 and / or the Producers reserve the right to make alterations to advertised productions, including casting and schedule, at any time and without grounds for Customer compensation.
- To limit costs for new and emerging production companies, we do not have understudies and so it may be necessary to cancel a performance at short notice due to cast indisposition.
- Theatre503 and / or the Producers reserve the right to cancel, without grounds for Customer compensation, any advertised events attached to the performance (including, but not limited to, pre or post show discussions and workshops), on the basis that these events are provided free from additional charge when the Customer purchases a ticket for the performance.
- It is the Customer’s responsibility to check the details of the performance booked as per the Confirmation of Order (issued from firstname.lastname@example.org) including performance date and start time, number and type of tickets booked and performance location (not all performances sold through Theatre503 take place at the SW11 venue.)
- Ticket Availability, Pricing and Promotions
- Ticket availability and pricing on the Theatre503 website is provided for information only. Theatre503 is not obligated to contract on the basis of that information.
- Theatre503 reserves the right to place restrictions on the number of tickets that may be purchased.
- Theatre503 reserves the right to alter, limit or cancel outright any and all advertised ticket promotions at any time.
- It is the Customer’s responsibility to provide valid ID (expiring after the date of the performance) when collecting concession tickets from the Box Office. Valid ID is classed as ID in the form a physical ID card or a letter. Emails (either printed or displayed by phone) are not classed as valid ID. ALL tickets holders must be in procession of valid ID for collection of concession tickets (e.g. If the Customer purchases 2 x Equity concession tickets for a performance, both persons must be in procession of a valid Equity card).
- Theatre503 reserves the right to charge the difference in price between a concession ticket and a full price ticket to any Customer not in procession of valid ID on collection of a concession ticket/s.
- Theatre503 cannot reserve tickets. All tickets must be paid for in full at the time of booking.
- Completion of the online booking process, including the provision of credit or debit card details, shall constitute an offer by the Customer to purchase tickets subject to Theatre503’s terms and conditions.
- Theatre503 does not charge a booking fee for tickets booked through the Box Office or online. However, tickets for Theatre503 productions at other venues in the West End or elsewhere, may incur a small per ticket fee.
- Tickets purchased through third party agents may incur additional fees and may be subject to that third party agent’s terms and conditions.
- The Customer warrants that all details supplied are true and accurate.
- It is the Customer’s responsibility to check that tickets issued by Theatre503 are correct. Tickets purchased online for the incorrect performance cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- The Customer is required to bring the credit or debit card used for purchase and the Confirmation Order number when collecting tickets at Box Office.
- Refunds and Exchanges:
- Tickets cannot be refunded unless a performance is sold out and Theatre503 is able to resell the Customer’s ticket (see section 4.3) or a performance is cancelled by Theatre503 and / or The Producers (see section 5.3). Circumstances outside of the aforementioned do not constitute grounds for a refund.
- The Customer is not permitted to resell their ticket/s through an unauthorised third party.
- Tickets that are no longer required must be returned by the Customer to Theatre503 for resale. In the event of a performance being sold out and Theatre503 being able to resell the ticket/s, the Customer will be refunded to credit from the date of the resale. Please note that credit expires after 3 months.
- Theatre503 may issue credit for tickets that are no longer required at its own discretion but never after the respective performance has taken place.
- Theatre503 may exchange tickets at its own discretion. Tickets may only be exchanged from future performances for an alternative occurrence of the same production. A £2.00 charge will be applied for each exchange transaction and must be paid at the time of the exchange. To exchange tickets the Customer must contact Theatre503 on 020 7978 7040 no later 6pm on the day of the respective, weekday performance. If the respective performance falls on a weekend, the Customer must contact Theatre503 no later than 6pm, the Friday prior.
- Box Office opens 30 minutes prior to the performance start time. It is the Customer’s responsibility to arrive in good time to collect tickets prior to the performance start time. Theatre503 will endeavour to admit latecomers at a suitable break in the performance (which may be the interval) but late admission cannot be guaranteed. Theatre503 are unable to provide refunds or exchanges to Customers who miss part or all of a performance due to late arrival.
- Cancellations (by Theatre503 and / or The Producers)
- If a performance or attached event is cancelled or rescheduled, Theatre503 will use reasonable endeavours to notify Customers of the cancellation. However, Theatre503 cannot guarantee that Customers will be informed of such changes before the date of the performance.
- Theatre503 is only able to inform Customers for whom it holds valid contact details. It is the Customer’s responsibility to provide accurate contact details to Theatre503 at the time of booking and to notify Theatre503 of any changes to contact details subsequent to booking.
- If a performance is cancelled or rescheduled Theatre503 will, in the first instance, offer to exchange the Customer’s ticket/s to an alternative, future occurrence of that performance. If no suitable future occurrence is available, the Customer is entitled to a full refund of the cost price of the ticket/s. Refunds will be made to the original method of payment only.
- Theatre503 cannot be held liable for any costs incurred as a result of performance cancellation outside of the cost price of the ticket/s.
- Your Visit
Please note that the following list is not exhaustive. Theatre503 reserves the right to apply additional restrictions at any time and without notice.
- Theatre503 reserves the right to refuse admission for good reason.
- Due to the adult content of many productions at Theatre503 (including, but not limited to, strong language, scenes of a sexual nature, violent scenes or simulated drug use), a recommended age restriction of 16 years and over is applied to most performances. Those under 16 years of age are permitted entrance when accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Audience members who leave the auditorium once the performance has started may be asked to wait in the foyer until an appropriate moment in the performance to re-admit them. Re-admittance may be refused if there is no appropriate moment or admittance will cause disruption. No refund or exchange will be offered.
- Theatre503 operates a no-smoking policy in all areas of the venue. This includes the external fire escape. A smoking area can be found downstairs, in The Latchmere pub garden.
- For health and safety reasons, hot drinks and food are not permitted in the theatre auditorium.
- Audience members may be asked to transfer cold drinks into plastic containers before entering the theatre auditorium.
- All mobile phones and recording devices must be switched off (not placed on silent) before entering the theatre auditorium.
- The use of any form of recording equipment is not permitted in the auditorium, except with the permission of the Management of Theatre503. Anyone found using or appearing to use recording equipment in the auditorium may be asked to leave and may not be readmitted. Anyone asked to leave the venue as a result of breaching this condition will not be entitled to a refund.
- Theatre503 and permitted third parties may carry out general filming and sound recording in or about the venue. By purchasing tickets the Customer consents to you and your party being included in such filming and recording without payment.
- Dogs (excluding Guide Dogs and Assistance Dogs) and other animals are not permitted in Theatre503’s venue. Please note that The Latchmere pub is a separate premises where dogs are permitted.
- The Customer is responsible for all personal possessions brought to the venue.
- Bags and coats must be placed under the auditorium seats. Theatre503 politely request that oversized items (e.g. suitcases or musical instrument cases) are not brought to the venue. Items that are deemed to be too large to take into the auditorium may be stored in the foyer at the Customer’s own risk.
- Personal possessions left at the venue by Audience will be stored at the venue as Lost Property for a period of 30 days. Theatre503 will make every effort in that time to identify and contact the owner of the Lost Property. The owner is expected to collect the Lost Property from Theatre503. Lost Property will not be returned to the owner by any other means. If, after 30 days, the owner cannot be identified and the Lost Property remains uncollected, the Lost Property will be given to charity.
- Theatrical effects (e.g. strobe lighting and smoke / haze effects) are sometimes used in performances. Theatre503 will endeavour to notify Customers in advance when these effects are in use.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or limits Theatre503’s liability for death or personal injury, caused directly by Theatre503’s negligence, or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation. All other liabilities of Theatre503 (including cancellation, deficiencies in the venue or performance, or damage to property) shall be limited to the total value of the ticket purchased.
Privacy and Data Protection Policy
Theatre503 is committed to safeguarding the privacy of its customers.
As part of the ticket booking process, we may collect and store the following types of information; name; date of birth; contact number; email address; postal (billing) address; *credit or debit card details.
If you subscribe to our mailing list/s, we may collect and store the following types of information; name; date of birth; email address.
You can unsubscribe from our mailing list/s at any time; either by logging in to your Theatre503 Customer account and changing your subscription settings or by selecting ‘Unsubscribe’ at the bottom of our latest mail-out.
Theatre503 also keep a record of all productions seen by any one Customer. Theatre503 may use this information for the purposes of marketing and for suggesting any future productions we believe a Customer may enjoy.
Any information we collect, excluding credit or debit card details, is stored securely on Spektrix (Theatre503’s ticketing, marketing and fundraising system). Credit and debit card information provided is processed and stored securely by SagePay. *Theatre503 does not store credit and debit card details.
If you have any further questions about this, please contact our team on 020 7978 7040.