Box office: 020 7978 7040

Theatre503 is where it all starts for a writer. We put more first time writers on the stage than any other theatre in the country, if not the world…but we can’t do it without your help

You can read the story of 2019 here…

You will have heard by now from quite a few organisations about the impact closure forced by COVID-19 will have on all theatre and arts events. For those who do not know how Theatre503 works we receive no regular public subsidy and rely on a combination of box office and hire fees (around 55% of our turnover). We need to fundraise the remaining 45%, made up of project grants and individual donations to enable us to stage the work of over 120 debut and emerging writers each year. We are also heavily reliant on brilliant emerging companies who make up the majority of our programming, who will be more immediately affected than us.

Right now we are heading into unprecedented times so if you are able to keep this small but devoted team going – we’d be hugely grateful. Thank you so much.


BECOME A FRIEND OF 503 for £50.30/£5.03 a month


If you would like to discuss any of this in more detail please contact Andrew Shepherd at

503Studio: Tasters

16 Nov — 14 Dec
More Info

503Studio: Timberlake Wertenbaker

08 Dec
More Info