KEEPING YOU SAFE IN OUR THEATRE:
We can’t wait to welcome you back to Theatre503! Before your visit to us, here is some information on how we are keeping you and all our staff and visiting companies safe.
We encourage all visitors to be mindful of everyone around them, including others who may still feel uncomfortable with all the relaxations on restrictions. We kindly ask you to:
- Use the sanitation stations situated around the venue and regularly wash or sanitise your hands
- Contact us if you feel unwell or need to self-isolate on the day you are due to be coming – we will waive our customary transaction fee for exchanges to swap your ticket to another day
You can expect to see the following measures in place at Theatre503:
- Our venue is professionally cleaned twice weekly
- There are sanitising stations dotted around the venue for all visitors to use
- We have anti-viral door handle covers leading into the theatre auditorium
- Contactless e-tickets and card payment machines will be used
- There is a protective perspex screen separating audience members from the Box Office desk.
- We will have masks available upon arrival at our Box Office for anyone who would like one.
- Although shows are on sale at full capacity, audiences will be encouraged by the Front of House team to space out in the auditorium if a performance is not sold out.
We really appreciate your cooperation regarding these risk mitigation measures. Our intention is for every single person who steps foot in Theatre503 to feel safe and comfortable.
If you have any issues or questions relating to these COVID-19 guidelines, please feel free to email email@example.com