Keeping you safe in our Theatre:
We can’t wait to welcome you back to Theatre503! Before your visit to us, here is some information on how we are keeping you and all our staff and visiting companies safe during the Covid-19 pandemic.
We encourage all visitors to be mindful of everyone around them, including others who may not yet feel comfortable with all the relaxations on restrictions. We kindly ask you to:
- Continue to maintain a respectful social distance from others in the venue wherever possible.
- Wear a face covering while at 503, in both the foyer area and theatre for the duration of the show
- Use the sanitation stations situated around the venue and regularly wash or sanitise your hands
You can expect to see the following measures in place at Theatre503:
- Theatre503 has been deep cleaned prior to reopening
- Our venue is professionally cleaned twice weekly
- There are sanitising stations dotted around the venue for all visitors to use
- We have anti-viral door handle covers leading into the theatre auditorium
- Contactless e-tickets will be used
- Duty Managers, 503 team members and FOH volunteers will be wearing face coverings, as well as there being a protective perspex screen separating audience members from the Box Office desk.
- We politely request that audience members wear face coverings for the duration of their visit.
- Face coverings will be mandatory if you have booked a socially distanced performance (please see our Accessibility Page for details).
- We will have masks available upon arrival at our Box Office for anyone who would like one.
- We will endeavour to have one socially distanced performance of each of our longer runs, for audience members who may not feel comfortable in a full capacity auditorium. Please see our Accessibility Page for details.
- We ask that you please continue to maintain a respectful social distance from others in the venue wherever possible.
- Although shows are on sale at full capacity, audiences will be encouraged by the Front of House team to space out in the auditorium if a performance is not sold out.
Theatre503 Staff & Visiting Companies
- All Theatre503 Staff and Visiting Companies in the building are following guidelines based on current government guidance, including regular testing in addition to the above measures.
We really appreciate your cooperation regarding these risk mitigation measures. Our intention is for every single person who steps foot in Theatre503 to feel safe and comfortable.
If you have any issues or questions relating to these COVID-19 guidelines, please feel free to email email@example.com